Insurance for cleaning businesses

Choosing the right insurance for your cleaning business will really depend on the set up of your business.  Do you work alone?  Have self employed cleaners working for you or do you employ staff? Maybe you have a partnership with casual works?  Do you know what insurance you need? Don't worry, we are here to help. 

Who works in your business? 

Me and a  partner

Me and one employee

Me and more than one employee

Me and one casual labour person

Me and more than one self employed cleaner

Just me

Me and a partner and one or more workers

I run a cleaning agency/franchise for self employed cleaners

Gleaming Insurance

Social Media

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram

GLEAMING INSURANCE is a trading name of Gleaming Risk Services Ltd.  We are appointed representatives of Inspire Road Risks Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 769647.  You may check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA's websie, www.fsa.gov.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768 

XML Sitemap