top of page

Choosing the right insurance

So you have one person working for your cleaning business on an employed  basis?  


If this is not the case please go back to our guide to choosing the right insurance for your cleaning business

In our experience you will need.... 



When you have people working for your business, whether they be self employed or employed then you have a legal obligation to have a Employers Liability Insurance as part of your policy. You may wish to read the Employer's Liability Insurance Compulsory Insurance Act to see why we recommend this.   We would not recommend you proceeding without Employers Liability Insurance. 

Employers Liability Insurance is bought as part of a combined policy with Public Liability Insurance.  

Our policy for public liability insurance includes cover for treatment risks, damage to property worked on, loss of customer's keys and much more.  Read more about the cover we offer. 

Gleaming Insurance
bottom of page