Employers Liability Insurance

Employers Liability Insurance (EL) is legally required by any business that has people working for it. You can see whether you need the cover by checking the official government website, but as a guide:

Such people could be;

- Direct employees, whether full or part-time

- Self-employed cleaners/subcontractors

- Volunteers 

The law is there to protect your workers and to protect you.  If a cleaner was injured whilst working in your business and you were held negligent, then without this cover you could have to pay compensation awarded by the courts.

As a cleaning contractor, we can offer this cover for you in conjunction with a Public Liability policy for your business.

If you would like to get a quote from us, then simply visit our homepage and find out more.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
Gleaming Insurance

Social Media

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram

GLEAMING INSURANCE is a trading name of Gleaming Risk Services Ltd.  We are appointed representatives of Inspire Road Risks Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 769647.  You may check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA's websie, www.fsa.gov.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768 

XML Sitemap