top of page

Specialist Cleaning Equipment

When you are working in a commercial or industrial location, then you will probably be using some pretty specialist and expensive cleaning equipment.

Whether you have a water-fed pole system when window cleaning, or a specialist carpet cleaning machine, you will have invested quite a bit of capital and will need to be sure you are protecting it correctly.

Lots of insurers offer cover for tools and equipment but very few actually provide the wide and comprehensive cover that we do, cover that includes leaving the tools and equipment in a van overnight (see policy wording for full terms and conditions).

We actually provide £1,000 of tools and equipment for free with all our policies and you can then choose to upgrade that cover if you have a more substantial collection of tools.

The cover needs to be bought as part of a public liability policy and you can get your quotation by visiting our homepage.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Gleaming Insurance
bottom of page