Oven Cleaning

Whether you work as a domestic cleaner, or as part of a team that undertakes end of tenancy cleans, there is a good chance that you will, at some point have to clean an oven.

And let's face it, ovens can get very very dirty, full of food waste and grime and that sometimes needs both a lot of elbow grease, and some strong chemicals to shift.

But are you insured for the damage you might cause, and are you covered for the damage that the chemicals may cause?

Most standard policies don't cover these risks, and that is why you will need the help of a specialist insurer like GLEAMING INSURANCE

Lots of thing can go wrong and we have seem them all in our claims department, from scratched hobs, to broken glass doors - we have even had claims for the number and lettering coming off the dials!

In order that you can be fully protected, you will need specialist cover extensions to your public liaility insurance policy

"Damage to Property Worked On" - this is cover for when you are working on the carpet and cause damage to it yourself, or with your tools and equipment.

"Treatment Risks" - this is cover for damage caused by chemicals or solutions that are applied during the cleaning process.

Without these extensions, yes you will have a cheap policy, but you will also be left to pick up the costs of any damage that you might cause.

All of a sudden, that cheap policy won't be worth the paper it is written on.

When your next renewal is due, get a quote from GLEAMING INSURANCE and see what we can offer you.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
Gleaming Insurance

Social Media

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram

GLEAMING INSURANCE is a trading name of Gleaming Risk Services Ltd.  We are appointed representatives of Inspire Road Risks Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 769647.  You may check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA's websie, www.fsa.gov.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768 

XML Sitemap